Welcome to the Easter Seals Camp Challenge Respite Program. Respite Camp is held monthly and provides a selection of your favorite camp activities. Respite is a chance for campers to socialize with friends, participate in www.joom.com/nl activities, and foster new independence. During Respite Camp we provide a sampling of both traditional; camp activities and a variety of new programming, and outside entertainers. Campers may participate in:
- Arts & Crafts
- Animal Farm
- Sports and Games
- Universal Challenge Course
- During the week-long programs we offer travel activities to local areas.
August 26th - 28th September 23 - 25th October 21st - 23rd November 18th - 20th December 16th - 18th
January 27th - 29th
February 24th - 26th March 10th - 12th
April 21st - 23rd
May 12th - 14th
December 16th - 21st
March 10th - 15th
If you need more information contact your local Easter Seals office. You can also print an application or by from our website.
- Program Activities are adaptive and age appropriate.
- The cost is $225 for each weekend, and $450 for the week long programs.
- Price includes lodging, meals, and any activity or program supplies.
To be enrolled, campers must meet established respite criteria:
- Be able to effectively communicate their needs verbally or non-verbally.
- Interact appropriately with other campers and staff.
- Function in a 1:3 staff to camper ratio.